If you are just browsing the website, we collect the same basic information that most websites collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. This is stuff we collect from everybody, whether they have an account or not.
The information we collect about all visitors to our website includes the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site, additional websites requested, and the data and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet protocol(IP) addresses.
Why do we collect this?
We collect this information to better understand how our website visitors use our website, and to monitor and protect the security of the website.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
1. Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
2. Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
3. Understand and analyze how you use our website.
4. Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
6. Send you emails.
7. Find and prevent fraud.